About the role
– implementing social media concepts and strategy for our clients
– creating and uploading content
– managing the content of all social media platforms
– listening and engaging in relevant social discussion, and
– writing relevant and accurate blog posts
We require you to:
– be fluent in English
– have excellent communications skills with a clear, articulate phone voice
– have excellent English writing skills, and
– have experience in SEO and social media areas.
We are hoping to find a suitable person for the long-term. At first, we require the person to work 25-30 hours per week on a casual basis (from Monday to Friday). We offer flexibility and as the business grows, we would like to turn this into a permanent full-time position for the right candidate.
We offer an hourly rate, plus a bonus based on your performance.