- Increase SEO rankings and maintain multiple SEO client campaigns;
- Plan and implement SEO strategies;
- Define requirements, tasks and coordinate the team;
- Provide full technical audits for SEO;
- Develop and implement link-building campaigns;
- Build a new SEO tam and coordinate it.
Requirements (must have):
- A minimum of 3+ years experience working in a similar role;
- Advanced SEO skills and knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, Trends and Keyword Planner and other SEO tools;
- Proven performance in SEO;
- Delivering SEO strategies;
- Excellent communication and project management skills, the ability to consistently meet deadlines and work on multiple projects at one time;
- Perform SEO analysis & regular site audits to review and improve site health; to look for areas of improvement with the key content areas.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: We are flexible, you can work from our office or from your home!
How to apply: If you meet all of the above requirements, please apply here.