Microsoft has recently announced their new advertising solution, Unified Smart. A range of key advertising tools will be available in one convenient place. This has been announced as an attempt to accommodate for all businesses, small and large, as businesses will only pay for their ad spend, not management or service fees.
What is it?
Unified Smart is Microsoft’s newest advertising pilot program. It is, as the name suggests, a unified place for you to create online advertising campaigns for your business. Whether you are a big or small business, you can use this program to easily create strategic campaigns. It is as simple as entering your business’ URL and your advertising goals. Microsoft will automatically generate an advertising campaign on Microsoft Advertising and on Google Ads based on your site. You then have the chance to tweak and review the important elements of the ads such as timing, budget, and more.
What does this mean?
Unified Smart will most notably provide a single management solution for different avenues of advertising and social media. This will allow you to track and manage your campaigns in one convenient place. The low cost also allows small businesses to get on board with the program and utilise digital marketing more effectively. Through Unified Smart you will be able to:
- Run search ads- on Microsoft Advertising and Google Ads
- Run social ads- on Facebook and Instagram
- Interact with customers- through publishing social media content and engaging with their responses
- Analyse reports- through reviewing impressions, engagements, and audience growth
- Create campaigns- by quickly establishing goals such as increasing visits or calls
- Automate your ads- by creating a few that you like and letting AI generate the rest
- Optimise your ROI- through automatic distribution of your budget across channels
- Utilise AI- by setting up the foundations of your campaigns and letting AI do the rest, no keyword or bid management necessary
These features will allow you to create well-rounded advertising campaigns for your business easily. With a range of AI generated suggestions, including images through Microsoft’s partnership with Shutterstock, advertising will be simple for those unfamiliar with digital marketing. This program will allow you to easily maintain and optimise your advertising strategy and take full advantage of the online space. If you are a small business new to digital marketing, these tools will be particularly useful for getting started.
How can you get it?
The program is not yet available to everyone. If you are interested in utilising it for your business, you will need to fill out Microsoft’s online questionnaire in order to get early access. If you are happy to wait, however, Microsoft has assured users that the program will be coming very soon. Watch this space.
We are a friendly and reliable team that pays detailed attention to your projects and management of your brand. Our team at SEO Shark has a passion for all things online. We constantly innovate using the latest professional techniques and strategies.