The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of SEO Shark and its clients. They serve as the liaison between SEO Shark and its Clients and oversee and execute on all activities required to help those Clients in meeting their marketing goals. This includes search engine optimization (SEO), Website Development & content, search engine marketing (SEM), Social Media management and Marketing (SMM), and account management and onboarding.
You’ll also be responsible for analyzing each Client’s marketing analytics and results, creating reports and recommending future strategies and tactics. Nurturing our Clients relationships and growing their portfolio with SEO Shark is a key element to the success of the role.
This position reports to the General Manager and will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing cost effective digital marketing programs and communications across international and domestic markets that drive sales and support the customer journey.
The role of the Digital Marketing Strategist is to remain curious, methodical, rational, analytical, and logical.
You’ll need to have:
- Deep understanding of Digital Marketing and Inbound Marketing methodologies specifically online advertising and its relationship with social media, SEM and website development
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities and strict project timelines
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve autonomously, think outside the box and contribute proactively to continuous improvement programs
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to develop, nurture and manage positive working relationships and delivering excellent client service with both internal and external clients
- A history of working towards Monthly Goals & KPIs and developing strategies to drive performance across campaigns and projects
- Experience developing lasting relationships with retained clients to ensure ongoing service and drive upgraded revenue from service up-sells and existing service solution adoption.
- Working alongside and project managing Designers, Developers & Specialists within the project team
- Producing high quality work that exceeds client expectations
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Producing reports, project plans and providing weekly & monthly reports to clients on time and to a high quality
- Working to resolve challenging client requests or and escalating complex issues to the General Manager
- Educating the client on project, execution best practices, or technology
- Strategic thinking to enable high conversion effective campaigns for clients
- Staying up-to-date with trends to help identify opportunities for the client
- Communicating opportunities to improve the client experience with the broader SEO Shark team
A strong candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing and/or Creative industries or equivalent work experience/certifications
- 3+ years experience in a similar role within Digital Marketing, Content Marketing and/or Social Media Marketing
- Experience in successfully growing relationships and creating customer success
- Data analysis skills and ability to identify root cause and resolve complex issues
- A self driven, proactive and persistent attitude to learning and development
- Emotional intelligence and empathy
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills
- A willingness to learn, help out and go the extra mile and a positive attitude in everything you do
- A solution-oriented mindset – identifying opportunities for improvement and taking them to the next level without being told.
- Strong flexibility, adaptability, prioritization, organization skills, and experience managing time and a schedule in a rapidly changing environment.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space
- Experience in assisting with contract Renewals and negotiations
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to apply: To apply for this role, please send your resume and covering letter: here