The ultimate aim of any SEO strategy is to get more visitors from the different search engines. While there are many SEO and social media strategies to help you achieve exactly that, although the starting point is not always clear. Many a time, a company starts off a strategy only to find that it wasn’t developed properly to ensure success. That is certainly a major waste of time and effort.
The majority of a website’s traffic starts off as a search query. For that reason, you must develop your search engine optimization campaign from its very foundation so that it grows strong and becomes successful. Given below are a few tips that can guide you through the foundation process.
Start With Blogs
Search engines want their customers to get the best results from authoritative sources. Blogs help you become an authority.
- Blog posts can be used for the implementation of keywords.
- Good quality content can increase inbound links and social shares.
- They can help you become an authority in your niche and demonstrate your thought leadership.
- Blogs increase the options available for SEO.
- Determine how much time you can dedicate to blogging. Post a blog at least once a week.
- Make sure that the post has something of value to offer.
- The consistency of posts is crucial to success.
- Develop an editorial calendar to keep track of titles and topics.
- Build up relationships with other blogs and sites to get those important outbound links.
Replace Redundant Links for Others
This is a great way to increase your inbound links. For this method, you need to discover links in other sites that lead to non-existent or dead resources. Then you get those links replaced and get them redirected to your site.
- This method increases the chances of getting links of a high quality
- It can increase the visibility of your webpages.
- You will get an increase in targeted traffic as the links themselves will be highly targeted.
- Identify links that point to redundant resources or expired domains. There are tools available online for this purpose.
- Make a list of all those resources.
- Find out which websites have links pointing to these sites. Reach out to them and notify them of the issue. Provide them with your links as an alternative.
Leverage On-Page SEO
On-page SEO is rising as an important technique especially for ecommerce sites. Moreover, Google is placing more weight in terms of ranking to websites that have a longer page visits and higher CTRs.
- On-page techniques increase the traffic.
- They can increase the time spent by people on your website.
- You get a better ranking.
- If you are running an ecommerce site, make sure that the product descriptions are unique. The more interesting they are the longer visitors will remain on the site.
- Increase the user trust by allowing them to post reviews and comments.
- Ensure that the images are optimized correctly. Place alt tags and contain a logical URL structure.
These tips can be very helpful in improving the strength of your campaigns. As such, you will have an easier time with the ranking. Contact us for your social media marketing strategy and SEO strategy.