You could right now increase the traffic to your website with Google AdWords. No matter what your budget is, you can display your ads on Google.
Google AdWords (also called Pay Per Click (PPC)) will enable you to target ads to specific people who are looking for your products or services, avoid displaying ads to people who are not likely to purchase your products or services, and maximise the return on your investment.
How much does it cost?
To understand the costs of an effective Google AdWords campaign, you must distinguish between the two most important concepts:
1) Budget for AdWords – you set a budget which limits the maximum amount that will be used for your Google campaign. This amount is paid to Google. When people click on your ads, the cost for each click is deducted from your set limit. The cost of each click is determined by Google based on the quality of ads and auctions conducted between advertisers.
So even though your Google Ad appears when a user completes their search query, you only pay if the user actually clicks on the link to your site.
2) Price for campaigns – this is the fee which is payable to SEO Shark as remuneration for our services in preparing and optimising your AdWords campaign.
What is included in your PPC?
– setting up and configuration an AdWords account
– creating groups of ads – preparing your advertising and your keyword selection
– creating landing pages
– maintaining and optimising your campaigns for 1 month
– bid management
If you are interested in more extensive packages, select one of the below PPC packages or contact us.